B26 - Hot & Cold Temperature (Twin Tap) Freestanding Cooler + 3 x 15Litre Returnable Spring Water Bottles
This start up package includes:
- 1 x B26 Hot & Cold (Twin Tap) Cooler
- 3 x 15Litre Returnable Spring Water Bottles
- Free delivery
Order and delivery instructions:
- At the point of bottling the spring water is charged with the same level of oxygen as it was in the aquifer and this reduces with time because the cap of the 15litre bottle is not a hermetic seal. We therefore recommend that the spring water is consumed within 8 weeks.
- Please place your online order before COB (Close of Business) the day before your delivery day.
- Empty bottles should be left out before 8am the morning of your delivery.
- We provide a contactless service.
- For apartment buildings with secured access, please make arrangements with our team to setup delivery notes for our drivers.
- We do not offer refunds once the 15 Litre Spring Water bottles have been delivered, please order the correct quantity.
Care instructions for our returnable 15 litre bottles:
- The empty bottles are returnable to Olinda Spring Water and for each delivery we take note of the quantity returned.
- After consumption of the spring water, please do not rinse or reuse the bottles.
- Any temperature above 55 degrees will deform the bottle as it has no BPA additive.
- When leaving the empty bottles out for exchange/ pick up, please keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- If you notice the bottle is damaged in any way, please leave a note on the bottle for our attention.
- If you’ve accidentally damaged, lost or unreturned a bottle there is a replacement fee of $15 per bottle (this is the cost for us to replace the bottle).
- Empty bottles are picked up when deliveries are made (as part of our carbon neutral program).
- If you are no longer using our service, we do pick up the bottles free of charge (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date of pick up)
- The newest addition to our range of coolers, boasting the high level of quality and reliability.
- COLD TANK: 3.6 litre hygienic type 304 stainless steel for superior chilling. The highly polished surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- HOT TANK: 1.8 litre type 304 stainless steel tank with 500 watt sheathed heater to ensure temperature control. The on/off switch is easily accessible at the back of the unit.
- C A B I N E T: Gloss black colour. The top and front panels are moulded UV treated ABS. The side panels are made from zinc coated steel sheets covered in polymer polyester resin.TAPS: NSF Approved durable polypropylene self-closing design. Fully recessed, lever type for fast flow. Hot safety tap comes as standard on hot/cold model. Optional hygienic push taps also available.
- REFRIGERATION: Gas R134A. The refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube which has no moving parts. The compressor is hermetically sealed with an automatic overload protector. Lubricant is not needed.
- ELECTRICAL: Certificate number 160793. 220v 50hz single phase. A 1.5 metre power cord is supplied. Full load current is 1.2 amps.
- CONDENSER: Quietly operating, air cooled static type with no moving parts.
- PERFORMANCE Tap 1 Approx. 4-10°C Hot tap Approx. 84-89°C
- HOT WATER DELIVERY: 45 x 170ml cups per hour
People also viewed
4 Bottle Rack - Black wire rack
Black benchtop Ceramic Well + 3 x 15Litre Returnable Spring Water Bottles